Attending PyParis 2018
What’s PyParis 2018?
PyParis 2018 will be the first gathering of Python developers and business users in Paris, covering a large range of Python-related topics:
- PyData: data science, machine learning, AI, NoSQL, simulation, business analytics, data visualisation, scientific computing, etc.
- Cloud & Apps: web & mobile frameworks, devops, etc.
- Core language: the Python language and its core ecosystem (tools & libraries), how it’s evolving and how to best leverage new features in the language
- Python in education: experience reports from and outside the french education system
By attending PyParis 2018, you will:
- Learn about the leading Python frameworks, libraries and toolkit, directly from their lead developers and from experts.
- Get to know, ahead of the curve, the emerging research and industrial projects that will shape the Python ecosystem tomorrow.
- Understand how to apply Python tools and techniques to concrete problems, from business strategy to the nitty gritty details that are often overlooked.
- Network with your peers, make new connections, foster new collaborations.
We will have a dense program with four keynotes and around 50 talks and roundtables in four parallel tracks.
Venue and tickets
PyParis 2018 takes place in Paris la Défense at EPITA.
Our event is non-profit. All proceeds from the ticket sales will be used to make the best event possible for the benefit of the Python community.