Attending PyParis 2018
What’s PyParis 2018?
PyParis 2018 will be the first gathering of Python developers and business users in Paris, covering a large range of Python-related topics:
- PyData: data science, machine learning, AI, NoSQL, simulation, business analytics, data visualisation, scientific computing, etc.
- Cloud & Apps: web & mobile frameworks, devops, etc.
- Core language: the Python language and its core ecosystem (tools & libraries), how it’s evolving and how to best leverage new features in the language
- Python in education: experience reports from and outside the french education system
See the schedule for more information about the program.
By attending PyParis 2018, you will:
- Learn about the leading Python frameworks, libraries and toolkit, directly from their lead developers and from experts.
- Get to know, ahead of the curve, the emerging research and industrial projects that will shape the Python ecosystem tomorrow.
- Understand how to apply Python tools and techniques to concrete problems, from business strategy to the nitty gritty details that are often overlooked.
- Network with your peers, make new connections, foster new collaborations.
We will have a dense program with four keynotes and around 50 talks and roundtables in four parallel tracks.
Venue and tickets
PyParis 2018 takes place in Paris at EPITA.
Our event is non-profit. All proceeds from the ticket sales will be used to make the best event possible for the benefit of the Python community.
- 2018/09/15 CFP opens
2018/09/30 CFP closes
- 2018/10/07 real and definitive deadline for the CFP
- 2018/10/14 (or close to this date) Speakers are notified
- 2018/10/14 End of early birds registration
- 2018/11/14 PyParis opens